Beginners Course

Home Forums Cambridge Saxophone Forum Beginners Course

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dan Forshaw 2 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Dan Forshaw
    Keymaster

I’ve had a number of requests over the years to put together a beginners course for people who are just starting out on the saxophone. I’ve held off for a while as I wanted to make sure I got the course content and structure 100% correct.

I feel I’ve now done this and I’m opening this course up to everyone. Please join the course by clicking on this link Beginners Course and post any questions or feedback below.

Anonymous

I think that this beginning course is excellent. this is a great site . thank you very much. Vinny

flyer58uk
      Participant

Looking for a beginners course for Tenor Sax, so many, what makes this one different, as you cant view the video (or part of) before buying…..

Dan Forshaw
      Keymaster

Hi Flyer58uk and welcome to Cambridge Saxophone. You can view lesson two on our Facebook page, (Facebook.com/cambridgesaxophone)although I have pasted it below…

As for what is different please see our FAQ page. My main point would be that I seek to make my students musicians, who play the saxophone – rather than just plain saxophone players. I believe we all have a inbuilt human need to make music, and I want to help you do that with the sax!

Beginners Sax Course with Dan Forshaw

Did Santa bring you a saxophone? Our beginners course offers an innovative, imaginative and inspiring way to make a great SOUND out of your saxophone.

Posted by Cambridge Saxophone on Saturday, 26 December 2015

Dan Forshaw
    Keymaster

Sorry the video won’t embed from Facebook – here it is

flyer58uk
      Participant

Thanks Dan, most impressed by the speed of reply.

Am watching the video now, and will sign up shortly I am sure…

Thanks again

Dan Forshaw
    Keymaster

My pleasure, please do post any questions that you might have to the forum, or via email to lessons@beta.cambridgesaxophone.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.