Bronze membership package question

Home Forums Cambridge Saxophone Forum Bronze membership package question

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dan Forshaw 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

mjwells
    Participant

Hi Dan,

I am planning to subscribe to the newly-available Bronze package as it’s clearly a good deal! Before I do, I just want to check what’s excluded? I know the music theory primer and beginners’ lessons are not in – not a problem as I have the former on my account already, and hopefully am past the latter now – but is anything else “out”? I’d like to check out your sight reading lesson, and the one on digital patterns and so on – really just browsing in and out, but I think £15/mo is a good deal to have freedom of the library.

Thanks for the creative options. No excuse not to get stuck in! 🙂

Best wishes
    Michael

Dan Forshaw
    Keymaster

Thanks Michael – EVERYTHING else apart from the theory course & beginners, (both these courses cost more to record and setup than the standard courses.)

Let’s get cracking!

mjwells
    Participant

Thanks Dan,

I’m heading over to https://cambridgesaxophone.com/membership/bronze/. I couldn’t see this linked on your main web site, but I got it from the email!

The 10 licks project sounds great, and I’m looking forward to putting some of these bebop and 7th scales to use.

Best wishes
    Michael

Dan Forshaw
    Keymaster

Hi Michael it was linked from the splash page, but I’ve now added it to the menu bar at the top of the site, good call!

Enjoy the 10 licks course

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.