One of the most impressive things about this lockdown is the many creative ways we are able to stay in touch with each other.
I get many requests via social media to review people’s playing and with my time constraints it’s really difficult. Also, you’re more likely to send me stuff that you’re already good at and like many, you could do with having some honest assessment of your sound, time and technique.
What I’m able to offer during this first month of WhatsApp Sax with Cambridge Saxophone is a tailored, individual approach to lessons – giving you crucial feedback and exercises that you need to improve. It’s a bit like what you’d find in a one to one consultation lesson, but it takes place at your pace, over a 24 hour period.
How it works
- Sign up for the course via the link below, or if you need a PayPal link, contact me via email
- I’ll need your telephone number for WhatsApp – I’ll then message you with a welcome message, inviting you to send me some of your playing.
- I’ll have a listen and get back to you ASAP (within 24 hours) and give you some constructive feedback on your playing and ask you to complete some other exercises for me.
- I’ll work with you to create some practice goals over the next month, working this into a practice schedule.
- At the end of the month I will ask you to send me another recording and we can both judge how far what we’ve worked on has worked, and steps for the next months.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Please don’t text my ‘usual’ number, I have a specific number solely for WhatsApp Sax.