Our tutors at Cambridge saxophone have spent many years studying across the world with some of the leading saxophonists, including Branford Marsalis, Eric Alexander, Tim Price, Frank Griffith, Mike Haughton and Tony Woods. Our tutors are passionate educators and believe that their role is to inspire others to make music.
With Cambridge saxophone you get
– One to one tuition with one of the few saxophone specialists in the UK
– 100% for ABRSM exams, including the jazz syllabus for which our students have a 85% distinction rate!
– Composition and Performance masterclasses on ANY instrument. Approaching a final recital or audition? Why not have an expert performers opinion to guide you through the final stages of your preparation?
You can be assured of
– Full CRB and Police clearance
– Polite, friendly and encouraging comments
– Inspiring motivational techniques to help you deliver your best
– A proven track record not only personally but with students.
Comments from our students
“Cambridge saxophone lessons are highly innovative in their approach to teaching” Sian Morris, Adult student
“Dan is a brilliant motivator I have been able to achieve things I never thought possible” Jackie Moore
“Dan makes difficult jazz theory seem quite simple with his clear, concise and practical examples” Jude Gray
“I’ve found a new level of enjoyment on the saxophone during my retirement. One of the highlights of my week is my saxophone lesson”